Eagles On The Rock Academy was created 1 year ago. It encompasses the principles Pastor Cardenas wanted for a school: Christian, High Quality, Multilingual Education.
He also strongly believes that high quality education should be affordable and open to all.
We are offering a Christian, high level, trilingual education to children 18 months to 8 years old (2nd grade/CE1). We will be opening an additional grade level each year. We are following the curriculum set forth by the French Ministry of Education, which encourages analytic and critical thinking; this curriculum is then adapted in Spanish and English.
Why we are different:
- Christian, safe education and environment
- Low Student/Teacher ratio: 1 teacher for 4 children for the toddlers and prek-3 (Max 10 children per class), 1/6 for the prek-4 and Kinder (max 12), 1/7 for 1st and 2nd grades (max 14).
- Highly qualified staff: Each staff has a minimum of 1 Master’s degree, all trilingual or bilingual, well read, native level speakers of the target language, perfect grammar
- Staff and Director genuinely dedicated to the children and family they serve
- The child is at the center of his/her education: the teachers adapt to the child, not the opposite
- Teachers are trained to teach multiple intelligences in a loving and respectful way
- Learning to read and write in French (which is one of the hardest language to learn) paves the way for a successful learning of English and Spanish reading
- Multi-cultural, multi-lingual children learn empathy and accept differences
- The children are encouraged to work with older/younger children, nurturing relationships between classes and ages.
- Rigorous curriculum
- Extra-large classrooms and campus (7.5 acres)
- Real Gym for the children: P.E classes in the Futsal court, Dance studio
- A real non-profit organization: the school/church uses 10% of the received tuition to help children in need of education in South and Central America
- A real non-profit organization: Very low tuition (for 2017-2018: $700 per month for 18 month to 3 years old; $850 for prek4; $900 for kindergarten-1st-2nd grades classes; before care $70; After care $150; lunches $70-100)